FAQs and Coverage
Looking for more information? We've got you covered.
- Are there APIs available that we can use to build our own front end?
- Yes, Kado supports a Hybrid API approach today. This requires a bit more heavy-lifting from you, the integrator, so reach out to Kado to get onboarded to the Hybrid API.
- Can I customize the coloring and visual design of the widget?
- Today we support a light and dark color theme. We do provide ad-hoc customizations, as necessary. Contact us to learn more.
- Are Kado Ramp fees customizable?
- Yes, integrators are able to modify fees. You will be able to add or discount fees for customers using your integration based on multiple levers.
- Can your integrations notify us when an order is completed?
- Yes. Besides having access to a custom dashboard for you and your platform, you can also use the Hybrid API to retrieve an order's current status.
- Will I have access to any user account information or KYC data?
- No, all PII and user KYC data are provided directly to our KYC and banking partners for data privacy and security.
- Is KYC required?
- Yes, our banking partners legally require KYC for all onramp/banking activities. KYC helps protect against fraud and suspicious activities. Additionally, this allows Kado to raise limits for all users, in tandem, as opposed to other service providers without KYC and lower limits.